We at Tacklebag Ltd respect your privacy.
1. We will only use the information you give us to process your order and provide a quick and professional service.
2. We will not pass on or sell any of your personal details to third parties. We only disclose information to third parties for goods delivery purposes and payment authorisation.
3. We may need to contact to you via email or telephone in relation to an active order you have placed with us.
4. We do not currently send any marketing emails or newsletters and would only do so if you have actively 'opted in' to receive them.
5. Your personal data is stored in a secure password protected system & will only be accessed by our staff.
6. You have the right to request any personal data that we hold about you by making a 'subject access request'.
7. Cookies are used on our website. These are stored on your computer to allow us to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'remember me' option.
8. Website statistics are produced allowing tacklebag to record visitor numbers, number of pages viewed and referral source. These statistics do not record any personal data and the statistics are not shared with any other organisation. This data simply helps us to administer and enhance our service.